The current stable release of FIBARO (5.210) came out in MAY of 2026. A newer BETA (5.211) came out in July. And an even newer BETA came out last week (5.212).
Now I get not getting the BETA’s though disappointing. But how many months after a full release should we be waiting? I would normally hope less than 3, so what is the delay?
There are features in it I genuinely would benefit from, like improved S0 stability.
Already regretting not buying directly from FIBARO so I could have zigbee support, but updates shouldn’t be in question when several are bug and security fixes.
My opinion is the hub is the cheap part of the smart home investment. It’s not a big deal it swap it out or move to another system assuming the rest of your hardware works with it. If you want a Fibaro hub, make that leap. Though I’m not sure you have much to gain. If I were going to make a change at this point though it would likely be Home Assistant. It’s definitely not going to be for Zigbee though.
Could be a case of don’t fix what ain’t broke, or they could be doing more extensive testing behind the scenes. However, I’m wondering if it goes back again they are a small team and have to direct resources to where it makes the most sense. Just a theory, if there are only a few hundred of us ZBox users out there, but thousands of ZEN04 users, that likely is getting the firmware fixes first.
@Scarab, I see you’re new to the Zooz Community. Just be aware this is a community of users, although a number of Zooz staff show up here and participate. If you have serious concerns–or need an answer to an issue–you might consider opening a support ticket with Zooz, using the Contact Us choice at the top of page. They are very good about responding to reported issues…
Same here. Right now, I’m enjoying the Z-Box Hub: it works for what I need at present.