Get back full color control of ZEN56 in Home Assistant

I have a ZEN56 connected to a long strip of RGB LEDs (about 22.5 feet).

Recently, I wanted to test the individual colors, so I enabled Parameter 16 “Channel Endpoints Visiblity” so that Home Assistant would show individual controls for each color channel.

That made the overall control that lets me pick specific colors disappear, which I figured makes sense.

Now I have disabled that parameter, but I have not gotten back full color control. I see only a basic on/off/dimmer control, and it only stays white (i.e. all LED colors at equal brightness; this strip does not have separate W LEDs).

How can I get it to show the color picker again?

Hi @kohenkatz if you make any changes to parameter 16, you’ll need to reinterview the device. If the color control is not present, you’ll need to exclude and reinclude the ZEN56